Good news! Italian government has eased COVID-19 lockdown measures starting on May 4 and now we are coming back to a normal way of living. Museums and archaeological sites are now open or are planning to reopen at the beginning of June. Naples and the surrounding area is one of Europe’s most popular destinations. With Pompei, Capri and the Amalfi Coast, the region has something for everyone. The city’s history, beauty and diversity attract millions of tourists year on year. As a result, Napoli is suffering from the effects of mass tourism. Due to Covid-19 global tourism has been massively interrupted. It does present a great opportunity to enjoy tourist attractions before the heavy crowds arrive. Plan a day trip to Pompeii or Capri. Walking where the Romans once walked. Alone in the amphitheatre. Alone in a forum. Alone to imagine the Romans who had planted those vines, laid those mosaics, written that graffiti. Turn back time and relive the 1960s in Capri. Enjoy the calm and quiet off-season atmosphere during summertime. Discover why this island became the "Jet Set" destination of Europe. Be the next Audrey Hepburn or Jacqueline (Kennedy of course) by donning a pair of Capri pants, and strolling through the winding alleys! It could be the most extraordinary experience.
What we do at our hotel for securing the safety of our guest
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities.
- Our hotel have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols including regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals or elevator buttons.
- Offer alcohol-based hand sanitizers dispensers in public areas to our guests.
- Social distancing measures such as room service for breakfast and online check-in.